$1911

was donated
RE: Bracelet swapping? by buddleia 7 years ago

I had a bunch of ideas for swaps here.

RE: Bracelet swapping? by Allison98 7 years ago

^You have some good ideas there! :)
Or having a Celtic pattern bracelet swap could be neat! I love the celtic patterns a lot!

RE: Bracelet swapping? by meercatred 7 years ago

Yes, Celtic sounds good, also olympics may be fun!

RE: Bracelet swapping? by Nelipot 7 years ago

I was always a fan of the idea of doing an international themed swap. Like something that represents a country. I really like the Celtic idea as well! I feel that would be so amazing, especially with so many Celtic patterns on the site.

RE: Bracelet swapping? by Cherry89 7 years ago

i agree with something like an international themed but buddleia you have alot of amazing ideas as well, and me personally i love Celtic patterns

RE: Bracelet swapping? by Freigeist 7 years ago

Fire & Ice theme is also interesting! I have many patterns saved matching this theme... Also love the non-pictured patterns theme. That could help a lot for APAP :D

RE: Bracelet swapping? by Neva 7 years ago

Celtic would be fun - I have a bunch of celtic patterns I wanted to get around to doing anyways.

RE: Bracelet swapping? by Cherry89 7 years ago

I would love to do a fire & ice theme! I think it would be amazing! And definitely anything that would help with APAP

RE: Bracelet swapping? by Schneeleopard 7 years ago

I never did a swap before, it sounds fun. I'm really into the celtic idea

RE: Bracelet swapping? by Arismende 7 years ago

I personally could imagine to host another swap in late summer, early autumn. The thing is, that it's quite costly for the host and also a bunch of work with the organization, especially, when bracelets get lost on their ways, but we'll see. I love the idea of a celtic-pattern-swap :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!