$1911

was donated
RE: Bracelet swapping? by Allison98 7 years ago

Hmm... I think doing another fall theme would be cool- autumn colours. :)
I think it would be harder to come up with bracelet I'd like with an 80s or 90s theme (seeing as I was "barely" born in the 90's). :)
Or maybe a nature theme...

RE: Bracelet swapping? by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I have a hard time imagining what would be considered 80s or 90s even though I've been there ... ;-)

Pokemon, or easier: Pokemon-colors would be nice, I think. And personally I really like autumn-colors :-)

RE: Bracelet swapping? by meercatred 7 years ago

80s colours are neon and usually block.

RE: Bracelet swapping? by Freigeist 7 years ago

Pokemon colors doesn't sound like anything to me, since there are pokemons with every colors...

RE: Bracelet swapping? by Cherry89 7 years ago

That is true @Friegeist there are many pokemon with a variety of colors but if you think of it, honestly all the pokemon are based on the five elements (fire, water, air, earth and spirit) which are pretty cool in my opinion and would nicely fit in with an autumnal theme, but everyone's opinion will be different

I personally don't know anything about pokemon at all tbh. :/ I think it could be hard to work around 5 themes, I think choosing one of the 5 would work better.

RE: Bracelet swapping? by Cherry89 7 years ago

i personally think that there should be a fire or water type theme? or something involving retro colors like meercatred had suggested

We usually have about 4 swaps every year, 1 per season. What about associating them to the ?l?ments? We already did earth last yeah, with mother earth swap. So we have water, fire and air left

Hmmm... What would you choose for air? That could be interesting to find a pattern!

That's what is interesting :p abstract swaps are often more surprising. Have a look at the bracelets sent for Mother Earth ;) air makes me think of birds, blue and white for sky and clouds... wind can be materialized by patterns with "movement", like wavy patterns...

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!