$1936

was donated
RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by lady_cinni 8 years ago

well, mine haven't shown up yet, and we're leaving in about 10 hours on our vacation, so I'll have to wait till we get back, next saturday to find out what I got.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by lostflight2 8 years ago

Woo hoo! I received #61 today! I love it, it's already on my wrist! Can't wait for the next swap :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by EdBlair 8 years ago

I received #54 and #58 today (Monday). They are both lovely.

When do you want the bracelet creators to acknowledge their work?
I am thinking after all of the bracelets have arrived?

Both of mine have found new homes.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

You can comment on them as soon as someone says they received it, EdBlair.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by redline 8 years ago

it took strangely long, but finally i received my bracelets :) and it was WORTH to wait! :) i love everyhing:bracelets, postal stamps, yellow paper.. :) i've got 62,24,37 and 6 bracelet.
And the postal stamps will definitely complement my collection :) thank you Lonike (kleinevos) and everyone who made these bracelets ;)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

It takes a long time for several envelopes. As far as I know 11 have reached their destination by now, and at least 4 of the participants are on vacation so these might have reached their destinations too.
That means that there are still at least 5 envelopes traveling .....

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Marjar 8 years ago

That's great Redline! :) I'm leaving home tomorrow and mine,haven't arrived yet. The saddest part is that I'll be back in 10 days... That's too much! At least I know it' ll be worth it as well. Patience is a virtue haha

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Ukiedancer 8 years ago

Mine haven't arrived yet either. I really hope there's no problem.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Claires_Hairs 8 years ago

My bracelets arrived to me today, and I got 29, 36, and 39! They're all so gorgeous and well-made. Thanks for doing all the work to organize this, Kleinevos!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Marjar 8 years ago

Since my wristbands didn't arrive today, I won't be able to say which were the ones I got, but I'll comment on each pic once I'm back :)
By the way, happy holidays everyone and happy knotting as well! <3

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!