$1911

was donated
RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

I hope you get well soon Orlica :)

and I can't wait for this swap I've just finished picking out colours for my first bracelet!

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Kamyk 8 years ago

Finally finished my first bracelet. I didn't like it at first moment but now I think it's pretty decent. I hope whoever will receive it will be happy.

Orlica, wracaj do zdrowia i do dziergania :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

This would indeed also also be a very nice solution as base colours. I think we can add this in the rules as

4) brown and red when this is fine for everybody...

Sorry, my comment referred to redline one page before ;) - Great, that you're in, too, Kamyk! And yes, I also hope that you get better soon, Orlica! You can also participate with only one bracelet, by the way :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Orlica 8 years ago

Thank you all for your nice words, on Monday I'll start my treatment.

Kamyk, jak dziwnie zobaczy? tu s?owa po polsku! :D Dzi?kuj? bardzo :)

Hey everybody, please notice that I'll be absent from tomorrow, august 12th until the 2nd of september, because I'm on holidays :) - I'll be scarce around here for the time, so please try to pm me with pattern numbers and everything in the beginning of next month again! (there'll be still a lot of time left for participating in the swap ;)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Neva 8 years ago

Oooh I just remembered this swap. definitely need to knot some things for this!

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by lady_cinni 8 years ago

I've got one bracelet finished, and one nearly finished, the other 2, I've got the patterns and colors picked out, just haven't gotten them started yet. If I don't finish in time, or there's too many folks joining, it's not too big of a problem.

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Sierra22pink 8 years ago

Finished all 4 bracelets. Can't wait to see everyone else's :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Orlica 8 years ago

And I finished my second swap bracelet - it took me over a week because of my wrist, and I had to hide from my husband to knot it if the doctor said "don't!" :P

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!