$1911

was donated
RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

I was planning to start the next swap about now, but we usually wait until the previous swap is finished.
There are still some envelopes on their way to the new owners now. It takes longer than expected...
I think I'll wait a few weeks before posting the next swap. The idea is to make it themed again, but not too strict.

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by lady_cinni 8 years ago

I don't know what happened. it's been near a month, and mine haven't arrived yet. Last time it didn't take anywhere near that long. Is there anyone else waiting on theirs?

As far as I can see there are 13 bracelets still in the gallery of 'Unknown' .
4 of them are received by someone but still not claimed by the creators.
That means 9 bracelets are still on their way to their new owners .....

This swap hasn't been very lucky. There were also envelopes missing on their way to Arismende. 2 if I'm right, and 1 send back to the creator :-(
Unfortunately the mail delivery services don't always do their job properly......
I hope your envelope will find his way to you, lady_cinni. It has happened before that it took 6 weeks....

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by redline 8 years ago

i put the links of those 4 in the previous page, but no one want's to confess:D.
yeah, it's sad when envelopes get missing. I remember mine i sent to Peru was traveling about 2 months, but we found out, that the local office was striking. things happen :/

yay, mine showed up today, although they're abit soggy (was raining today, and I'm guessing they sat in the mailbox for a few hours in the rain)

first words out of my daughter's mouth (she's 15), "Can I have one?"

I'm so glad they didn't get lost! :-)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

So glad they arrived!! It was also raining when mine arrived but I raced out and got then when they were delivered :)

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

Lady_cinni, I'm also very happy that your envelope finally arrived!! - Yes, sometimes it just takes longer... Freigeist should receive an envelope very soon as well :)

Yes, everything went wrong in this swap and I'm very sorry that some sendings didn't even arrive in my mailbox, but that can happen as we all know...

I still have Sierra22pink's envelope here, because she didn't write me back with her address. There are about three or four bracelets in there... I'd really like to send it off right now, but if we don't hear from her, we have to close the swap officially anyway soon to allow kleinevos to start a new one (guess everybody's waiting for it..).

RE: Mother Earth Swap 2015 by Freigeist 8 years ago

My amzaing bracelet arrived today! I got number 41! :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!