$1911

was donated
RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Kamyk 9 years ago

Hi! I wasn't here for a pretty long time and had even longer break from knotting but I'm coming back ;)
If there's a spot left I'd like to join this swap.

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by redline 9 years ago

just finished a third bracelet :) i should finish the one i took 4 rainbow colors instead of 5 now, but my fingers are really "itchy" to make 85272 for myself, cos it's just a RAINBOW of the rainbows :D

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

You get the last reserved spot, Kamyk :-)

That means all reserved spots are taken now! You can still join if someone hasn't claimed his/her spot by May 25th, or if you're able to send me stamps or euros for postage though.
And if it's only a few, I may decide to raise the maximum amount of partipants ;-)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Kamyk 9 years ago

Yay! Lucky me! Thanks a lot! :D
And now it's time to knot :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

Working on my last bracelet now and notice: the rainbow theme can be so different with each bracelet, which is really nice :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

That's so true! I've finished 5 now, all very different. And I have several ideas for more rainbow-bracelets. And then comes the hard part: which ones to use for this swap ;-))

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

I finished six, - and now I chose the ones, which are most rainbowy in my opinion, but indeed, it was difficult ;)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by redline 9 years ago

haha. that's why i decided to send those that made first, though this one i'm currently making is awesome too. in order not to change my mind i took 4 rainbow colors and a pink instead of purple so it wouldn't match requirements :D

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Teuntje1998 9 years ago

Holy your so fast! I just have 3/4 half ones :o

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by greengrl26 9 years ago

Oh poo.. wish I would have seen this sooner. Oh well. Maybe something will open up...
but this is a nice swap idea! I've never done a swap before... and would like to one day. Just hard to make bracelets now cuz I have a 2 yr old and all my time goes to him... lol. But I like that there are random swaps! Instead of just some swaps that come around due to holidays lol. The thought of getting an awesome bracelet from someone else excites me haha

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!