$1911

was donated
RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Teuntje1998 9 years ago

Greengrl26, Shall I give Kleinevos some euros for you so you can join? CCause I live in Holland too so that is no problem ;)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by greengrl26 9 years ago

Its ok, you dont have to do that! Besides, I just saw this thread, so I haven't even started a bracelet yet, and don't we have to have one completed before we join? Lol. (= that is so nice of you though Teuntje! You are awesome (=

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Charmed_1 9 years ago

I just mailed mine out today (4-24-15). Lets hope these don't get stuck at customs like the other ones did. LOL Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with...

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

@greengrl26 - you should definitely join! You have over a month to complete your bracelets, and we'd all love as many participants as possible! I'll chip in Euros too to help out if it's needed.

It's official - I did one whole repeat of all my four patterns today, and have finished about half of one of them :D I love rainbows!

Thank you so much guys ♥ I would love to join! Ill make bracelets for it, but if I can't participate then ill keep them myself (= there are so many nice ppl on this site. You all are amazing!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

No, YOU are amazing for keeping your own bracelets for yourself tisk =)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

If you're the only one who wants to join, besides everyone on my list and the moderators, it's no problem, greengrl. If you don't mind waiting till the end of May for my final decision on how many I'll let in: just start knotting :-)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Teuntje1998 9 years ago

Just finished my first bracelet :)

I can wait kleinevos, no problem (=

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Kamyk 9 years ago

I've got one bracelet ready and just picked pattern and colours for the next one. :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!