$1911

was donated
RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by lele97 9 years ago

Yay, I'm excited ^.^ I found an amazing pattern, I'm really happy with how it looks with rainbow colors :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Smogi 9 years ago

If there are any places left I would love to take part! :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

You're added to the list, Smogi , and Teuntje1998 and AliceNana were already on it :-)
This is the list now:

sportslover200, pink_panda17, Ukiedancer, KnotAddicted, lostflight2, Veri, Jazzy5252, buddleia, alittlebitlee, Charmed_1, DelightBracelet, Teuntje1998, alymarie016, elizabeth_s, AliceNana, TBSNBubblegum, redline, lele97, Neva, Calypso86, liz010, HaneenWilson, Blacktulip, Smogi

3 spots left so far :-)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by liz010 9 years ago

On second consideration, I probably won't be able to join... :'( I'm just gonna be super busy and have custom orders and what not to make... And, since there are only three spots left, feel free to remove my spot... That way someone else with time can join!!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Sierra22pink 9 years ago

I would like to be in on this swap if I can! :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Charmed_1 9 years ago

Finished the second bracelet and now to the 3rd.... :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by KnotAddicted 9 years ago

Starting my 3rd and last bracelet! Can't wait to send my bracelets :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

I'll remove you, Liz010, and add you, Sierra22pink :-)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Jazzy5252 9 years ago

thank you Kleinevos, I'm really excited to participate this will be my first international swap! I already have one bracelet done! :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by HaneenWilson 9 years ago

I'm a bit confused about the length that it needs to be, with the clasp. If I have a braid on each end (to tie it onto the wrist with) would they each need to be 5 inches? Or would more like 3/4 in be enough? Just clarifying :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!