$1911

was donated
RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by alittlebitlee 9 years ago

Almost done with my first done with my first bracelet :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Ukiedancer 9 years ago

Yikes! You guys are FAST! Luckily, we have over a month for this swap! I still have time to catch up!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by xXClanRenXx 9 years ago

@Ukiedancer Same here! Have to finish a bracelet before I work on this.

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by alittlebitlee 9 years ago

I have a lot of free time at work......haha

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

I'm already halfway through my second bracelet :-) But I'm not sure yet if I'm satisfied with the second one.... I think I can do better ;-)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by redline 9 years ago

have a question. did anyone send coins in the envelope before and did it reach the destiny? cos i know it's forbidden to send money... If yes, when how much does it cost to send envelope to foreign country from The Netherlands? :) Since we have Euro since this year i could send some money, but i'm afraid that the bracelets may be lost because of that :/

I have had euro-coins send to me in a previous swap, so it is possible. :-)
Mailing letters is E1,05 for me if it's less than 20 gramms. If it's more than 20, but less than 50, it's E2,10 per envelope.

Was it registered packages or regular letters? :)

p.s.I'm falling into Foz's rainbowmadness :D

It were just regular letters, redline.
I'm also suffering from the rainbow-madness. Only bad thing: I can't show most pictures for a while because I'm knotting several different versions of each pattern before choosing wich one I'm going to use for swapping :-)) And because of the 'secret Santa'-rule I can't reveille the not-chosen versions yet either ,it would be to obvious who made it ..... ;-)
It makes so much differences where you put the colors, and what shade you use! I love experimenting with that.

haha. i have another problem :) now i'm making a bracelet and i have 9 patterns (ideas) for this swap :D it's really hard to pic only two of them :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!