$1911

was donated
RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

I love the picture you used on the first page, a rainbow made out of strings, it's cute :)

Rainbows are awesome, and they probably suit everyone's taste.. I wanted to make some more rainbow bracelets for myself, I now have a bunch of selected patterns and Im going to try to knot as many of them as possible :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by lele97 9 years ago

Ohh, I haven't knotted anything in a while, but I just love this rainbow idea so much :) really thinking of participating :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by redline 9 years ago

Holy LORD of the adorable patterns! :D i think i'll need to make more bracelets than 80 strings in total and then decide which of them to send :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

I finished one yesterday, but I'm not sure, if I'm so happy with the result. The rainbow scheme is not so easy - as kleinevos said, it really depends where the colours are put ;)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Neva 9 years ago

I wonder, i have a rainbow chevron style bracelet but it isnt a normal chevron. The design and color placement is different.. Could i still enter that? i can send a picture if needed.

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

@Neva: maybe you'd better PM me the picture. A normal chevron isn't allowed.

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Calypso86 9 years ago

I would be very happy to be a part of it!!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

That's great Calypso86!

So far 20 people have stated that they like to join this swap. That doesn't mean that every one of them will actually participate, you're only joining after you've finished your bracelet(s) and asked for my address, but that does mean that maybe this time we'll reach the maximum numbers of participants before the due date of June 1st.

I've made a list of everyone who stated that they'd like to join, everyone on that list has a reserved spot now :-)
If you like to be taken of that list, or put on the list, please comment below. There are 5 spots left now, but if there are more of you who'd like to join I'll probably expand the swap a little ;-)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by liz010 9 years ago

I would definitely like to join! I get my cast off my hand in a few days and I already have some patterns in mind!!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by HaneenWilson 9 years ago

In interested, and expecting to have time to make a few!! I can't wait!!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!