$1911

was donated
RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

Indeed ! Since there is a time- difference between here and the US I will close this swap at 12.00 at noon tomorrow, European time. That's in about 16,5 hours from now.

I will not give my address after this dead-line !

So far I've received bracelet from:
Orlica
Arismende
itsmccrea
xMacramex
Cathy_3
faryl
Bugchick1238
Hola1234
Sammoning
Elabra
Elizabeth_s
And I'm expecting two more envelopes soon.

This swap is closed now. If you didn't already send me bracelets or ask for my address you can't join this swap anymore.

I'll start taking pictures in the next days, but I'll wait for the last bracelets to arrive before I upload them.

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Orlica 9 years ago

I didn't think I'll be so excited about this :)

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Orlica 9 years ago

Kleinevos, have you got these two last envelopes? :)

No, not yet :-(

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Kate17 9 years ago

I missed this one. *Sad*

Tomorrow it's August 25th and I'm still waiting for the last bracelets to arrive. One of the envelopes was returned to the sender, so I'm waiting for one envelope.

The pictures are taken, waiting to be posted and I'm busy preparing the envelopes. I'll wait till tuesday to see if the last bracelets will get here at all. If they are still not here by then I will try to swap them later with the bracelets I get myself, or I'll make bracelets to swap them with myself.

I also didn't hear from Kestrel whether he's able to send his swap-bracelets to me or not.
If he is : I'll mail them out separately, unless they arrive here around tuesday.

I'll also post the pictures on tuesday. :-))

The last bracelets I was waiting for were , by mistake, never mailed out. :-(
That means that I don't have to wait any longer and I will post the pictures today! Yeah !

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Arismende 9 years ago

Yay, I'm sooo curious to see them (if you need help with transferring them to Anonymous, let me know ;)

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Awaiting the pictures with great curiosity :)

Also I think sending Kestrel's swap stuff out seperately will work better, less confusing. So it's probably for the best that things worked out this way.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!