$1911

was donated
RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

Maybe we could make the next swap an alpha-only swap ... ;-))

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Katemarie 9 years ago

I'm bummed I don't think I'll be able to join this one. As much as I want too. But I promised my son a mario bros party and have been consumed with making the props for this.

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by faryl 9 years ago

i'm not familiar at all with inches and i think i miscalculated the length a bit. so the knotted part of mine's probably gonna end up somewhere between 6 al 7 inches. is that too long?

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Talia07 9 years ago

Is it too late to enter!? haven't done one in forever!

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

5 inch is about 13 centimeters, it would have been easier to ask this or look this up before you started? ;)

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

And Talia, the deadline is still about 3 weeks away, so if you're in America it might take too long to send, since you also have to make something too, but I think thats up to you and maybe Kleinevos to estimate and decide.

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Orlica 9 years ago

Kleinevos, alpha swap sounds wonderful ^^
Talia07, I think you're just in time ;)
faryl, it's more than 5 inches, but maybe it can be send to some guy? ;)

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Talia07 9 years ago

Thank u @Sammoning
I think I might wait for the next swap. Just cause of I have to make and pick out patterns. but thanks you

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

The dead-line for this swap is August 15th, so if you have your bracelet ready by then you can join, Talia07.

And the knotted part should be 5 inches. A little longer isn't a real problem but 6 or 7 inches is too long I'm afraid ..... It has to fit everybody's wrist, not only your own.

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by faryl 9 years ago

i never got the feel of how long my bracelets should be in terms of rows because i always make them adjustable so they fit any wrist. i measured one of my old bracelets and counted the rows and it barely made 5 inches so i guess i sort of panicked and added a few rows for this one.
i+m halfway through but it's an alpha so it's not gonna be aesthetically pleasing if i just cut off a few rows at the end ...
oh well, we'll see.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!