$1911

was donated
RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Arismende 9 years ago

I agree, Samm! - And thank you kleinevos, for offering to finish the other swap; I think it would be the best solution and hope Kestrel will be able to send the bracelets to you...

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

I hope so too ....

Pictures are all posted now, I will start putting them in envelopes and mail them all out asap! (Which will be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :-))

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

I've been having a look through the pictures and there's loads of good stuff been made! :D so exciting!

So do we 'claim' the pictures now, or wait til we get our bracelets in the post?

You'll have to wait till someone gets your bracelet(s). That person has to leave a comment under the picture, and after that you can claim the bracelet to let everyone know you've made it.

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Arismende 9 years ago

The pics are so nice! - I'd like to comment on so many of them, but I leave it for now and do this, when the bracelets finally arrived everybody ;)

I've mailed out 5 of the envelopes (the ones that have to travel the longest) , the rest of the envelopes will be mailed out tomorrow. :-))

Thank you all for participating and sending me all of these beautiful bracelets. I've enjoyed looking at them and seeing the differences in materials, colors, etc.
I hope you all like the bracelets you are receiving !

ARGH I just got my parcel and I have to say: I danced around my room in complete excitement :D

I'm glad you like it Elizabeth. :-)

Hey, I have witnesses ;)

Best parcel ever ;)

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Orlica 9 years ago

I've got mine too :D
Thank you, Kleinevos, for hosting this amazing swap!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!