$1911

was donated
RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by hello22 9 years ago

y??? , i like this idea , I am in but the problem is that I'm in Algeria ;
and to send a letter its takes a long time to reach the addressee :p while there to send it to us or England I doubt that the collision happens :/ shame

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

There are never guarantees that the bracelets will arrive at their destination I'm afraid. :-(
Almost every swap one or two envelopes get lost in the mail. There's nothing we can do about that.
If time is the only problem: just send it in early. I will mail them out around August 25th, so you have almost two month from now to get the bracelet at my place.

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Neva 9 years ago

Wow, cool, almost 1500 views.

Anyways, so I made a bracelet and with just the knotting, its 4 and 1/2 inches, but with the loop, its over 5 inches. Can I still submit it after I do 5 inches of braids?

Also its a diamond pattern. Is that allowed?

Thank you!

It has to be close to 5 inches knotted length. 4,5 is too short. The buckle counts for the total length, not for the knotted length.

And for the amount of views: I don't think that's in fact 1500 different people. If it is : I will close the swap before August 15th if the amount of participants is getting too big. I'll have to pay for the stamps al by myself, and 1500 stamps is way above my budget!

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by SocceRocks37 9 years ago

I'm in!!! <3 :)

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Bugchick1238 9 years ago

Can it be over 5 inches in knotted length?

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by squeaker14 9 years ago

I would think so

Not too much. It has to fit everyones wrist, also the smaller wrists.
So I'd say up to 5 1/4 inch is fine.

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Bugchick1238 9 years ago

Okay thank you!

RE: SUMMER SWAP 2014 by Orlica 9 years ago

I already sent my bracelets (and Kleinevos got them ;))
Can't wait to got my swap and see yours :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!