$1911

was donated
RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by EdBlair 9 years ago

I made my last post from work at lunch. When I got home, however, there it was in the mail box: an envelope with a "Priority" sticker, border of flowers on the sides, and a "hand written" font address from Dusseldorf. (oh, I forgot to mention that the stamps are flowers too.)
I wonder what it could be? ;-)
Thank you Arismende for hosting the swap.

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

Great that yours arrived, too now!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Charmed_1 9 years ago

I went to post office, I got packages that I waiting for my daughter but no bracelets yet. But I do go early this morning, so I think I'll try again later today and see if anything turns up..

well, went back to the post office. I did get more packages, but no bracelet. As I was waiting in line to obtain on my packages, a truck pulled in with more mail. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be on that truck and in my box tomorrow...

Today was the day!.....got mine safe and sound. Thank you Arismende for hosting.... Love them!... :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

Alright, very nice! - Neva is the last person waiting now. All the other bracelets have just found their new owners; - awesome! - So, the swap is nearly finished...

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by redline 9 years ago

i'm waitin for another swap already :D i have few patterns that i wanted to make for this one, but that would make too many strings so i left them for the future :D

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

We already have plans ;-) Stay tuned!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by redline 9 years ago

yayyy! :D i'm so glad to read it :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Neva 9 years ago

Hey guys!! I was gone camping but i just got home and while I was gone a lovely envelope arrived! I love my bracelet and the packaging was absolutely wonderful. Thank you Aris <3

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!