$1911

was donated
RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

I received mine as well today, now I can see why so many people mention the package.. it's indeed pretty and very thoughtful!
ANd the 3 bracelets I got are just so beautiful, thanks to the people who made them, I hope to hear from you soon :)

Thanks everyone for participating, you all made amazing bracelets and it;s so inspirational to see everyone's different use of the colorscheme etc :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

It makes me happy, that you all seem to be happy with your bracelets so far :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Cathy_3 9 years ago

I also got the bracelets today! :) I agree with everyone, the packaging is wonderful, and the bracelets are really beautiful, too! :) Arismende, thank you for organizing this exciting swap! :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Foz 9 years ago

I've been ill all week, and didn't go outside yesterday -- but if I had, I would have found a swap letter! which had to wait around for me to find it another day, but oh boy, was it ever worth the wait!!

if the bracelets I received are anything to go by this lot was absolutely amazing. I loved the packaging and the note too, Sina. you've really outdone yourself this time <3

<3 That's really nice to hear, thank you!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Thy 9 years ago

I received the package today. I adore every bracelet I got!! They are all gorgeous! *_*
Thank you so much Arismende for organizing this excellent swap, and making it a great experience! You worked out every detail so well! <3 You did an amazing job and deserve all the love!!!

Are there any news from our U.S. participants? - I think it's Charmed_1, EdBlair and Neva still waiting for their bracelets?

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Charmed_1 9 years ago

Yup!......still waiting... ;)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by EdBlair 9 years ago

Since it took over 20 days for my bracelet to get there, and it has only been 8 days since my return bracelet was mailed, I will just have to be patient.
I notice that there are only 4 unclaimed bracelets left.

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Neva 9 years ago

Yep, my bracelet still isnt here yet.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!