$1911

was donated
RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

I received my braceleys today :-)) They are both beautiful! Thanks for hosting this swap Arismende!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Blacktulip 9 years ago

Really? Did you? So fast... The bracelets you got are gorgeous. Congratulations...

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by AliceNana 9 years ago

I also received the envelope today. I absolutely love the bracetes! :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by redline 9 years ago

got them! got them! got them! :) they all are amazing <3
p.s. should i claim them now or wait just a little bit longer till others get their bracelets? :)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Teuntje1998 9 years ago

It think its good if you claim them now, im so excited which bracelet i will get and who gets mine :P

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by redline 9 years ago

ok, i claimed them. :) waiting for makers to respond :D

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

Nice, that some of the envelopes already arrived! - I'll prepare the other ones today, since I'm back home now. Unfortunately I have a bad cold, so I'm not able to send them out before tomorrow or the day after, sorry for the little delay!

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Arismende 9 years ago

Alright, I've just made the other 8 envelopes ready to be sent off; namely for Cathy_3, Charmed_1, EdBlair, elizabeth_s, Foz, Sammoning, Teuntje1998 and Thy. I hope you'll all be happy with what you get :) - There are two collages in the Unknown-gallery now with all the bracelets, which were made for this swap.

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Charmed_1 9 years ago

awesome!...... ;)

RE: Daisy flower Spring Swap 2015 by Blacktulip 9 years ago

I, happily, announce you that I got the bracelets. Was a huge surprise because I didn't expect them to arrive so soon considering that it took so long for the ones I sent to arrive their destination.

They all look amazing, you knotters are fabulous.

I am impressed by Arismende's dedication, putting so much work and presenting them so nice. Thanks a lot.

I enjoyed a lot participating in this swap and I'll do it again at the first opportunity, although my first envelope has never arrived and I was a bit nervous that the my second attempt would have been a failure too. But All's Well That Ends Well, right? :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!