$1911

was donated
RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

I received bracelets from mfphilosophy today, yeah!

That means that I'm still waiting for 2 envelopes though :-(
But it's a Christmas/winter-swap and the deadline was a week ago, so I've decided to start mailing out the first envelopes, the ones that have to travel far, today. I'm still hoping to receive the last 2 envelopes before everything is mailed out so I can swap a few bracelets around. If not: the last two will swap with each other, and probably with an added bracelet made by me :-)

I'm also really tempted to post all of the pictures tonight or tomorrow.......

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

Do it do it do it

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Arismende 9 years ago

I'm also curious ;)

Ok, I'll upload them later today :-)

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by DelightBracelet 9 years ago

So my shipping just got updated and it was stuck in the netherland's customs for 10 days. Ugh. Sorry :(

Let's hope it gets here Saterday .... I have no clue why it has been there for so long. Most of the envelopes from the USA need about a week to arrive here.

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Arismende 9 years ago

Hi hi, I just noticed that bracelets already have been claimed, so I removed the comments, because they didn't reach their new destinations yet. - Please wait until someone received your bracelets, everybody :)

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Ooh yay the photo's are up,lovely! Going to check them out now :]

I received one of the envelopes today, yeah!

That means I'm still waiting for the last one though. It might be lost in the mail since it didn't have to travell very far :-(
I'll be mailing out the next envelopes today or tomorrow, and hold on to the last two envelopes a few days longer to be able to swap some of these bracelets as soon as the envelope I'm still waiting for arrives.
I'll have all of them mailed out Friday at the latest though, no matter what.

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

If you have a minute, lovely and pretty Kleinevos ;), would you make a click-able list of the photos like you did for the last swap :D

Only if you have the time ;)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!