$1911

was donated
RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

Some of the bracelets have arrived at their destination, earlier than I expected.
That's why I'll upload the last pictures now, and also post a picture of all of them here. Links will follow tomorrow :-)

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by lady_cinni 9 years ago

I received mine today

These links will lead you to the right picture, if I didn't make any mistakes ;-)

m 10

11m12m13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by AliceNana 9 years ago

I received the envelope today! :)

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Arismende 9 years ago

And I received mine today, too :D

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

I also got mine yesterday but didnt have the chance to post until now. They are really nice and christmassy! Thanks to the makers, and to everyone else for participating in the swaps :)

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by redline 9 years ago

i got them! they both are so awesome :) just unreal and of course even more beautiful than in photos <3

If I'm right there are still two envelopes on their way, but I thought it was about time to claim the bracelets that I kept myself :-) I hope the last bracelets will arrive soon.

Thank you all for making such beautiful bracelets for this swap! It's so much fun to see and hold them all before sending them out again ;-)

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Kislobog 9 years ago

I have not received mine yet, but I do not even expect it until late Jan. Here in Russia we have very long bank holidays on New Year until mid-Jan when all offices & state services are shut. They only start working full time tomorrow, and then I am hoping to finally receive my envelope within a week or two.

I didn't know that! Let's hope you get them soon. I think you're the only one that's still waiting now....

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!