$1911

was donated
RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

One of my bracelets has still not been claimed.... just wondered if everyone has received their bracelets yet?

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

No, Kislobog is still waiting ......

Ok I'll be patient hehe ;)

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Kislobog have you received these bracelets by now? There's still a few unclaimed pictures from this swap.

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Kislobog 9 years ago

No, unfortunately nothing has arrived :(
It probably got lost in the post

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

O, no! All 4 bracelets were beautiful ....... I hope they will arrive some day in the future, but I'll knot at least one new one for you if you like. ( One of them was mine .... )

OMG I can't tell you how annoyed and upset I am at the stupid postal service >:(

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Arismende 9 years ago

I'm still optimistic that it didn't really got lost, but only astrayed :) Maybe it'll just arrive in a few weeks... I keep my fingers crossed!

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Kislobog 9 years ago

I appologize for not responding for so long - I've been traveling heavily :)
Unfortunately nothing has arrived, so the bracelets should be considered lost I guess
kleinevos, of course I'd love to get one from you if it won't bother you too much ;)

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Arismende 9 years ago

What a pity! - In the current swap it took quite some more time for some bracelets to arrive, because they got stuck in the custom office. Genereally, I've made the best experiences with normal letters. Strangely, expensive registered mail seems to take longer to arrive. And I don't know if you live in Russia, but it's sometimes difficult with the mail there I think. Two swap bracelets, which I had sent there once got lost... Same with the more rural areas of the U.S., whereas it took only a week for bracelets to get from Germany to Japan for example...

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!