$1911

was donated
RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

I hope so :-)
I've started taking pictures today. I hope I can finish that on Tuesday, since there's usually no mail delivery on Mondays here.
I still have to wait for at least 4 envelopes to arrive with me before I can upload pictures and mail out everything again. Fingers crossed that I can do all of that Thursday at the latest .....

I didn't get any envelopes today :-( I hope they will all be here tomorrow, or it will be very difficult to get the bracelets at their final destination before Christmas...

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

Don't worry about December 25th. We'll all be happy with a pretty parcel after that too :D

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Mine will probably arrive tomorrow then. Or it's an early wave of christmas card craziness perhaps?
I absolutely agree with Elizabeth in this one though, no need to rush anything, they will be just as pretty to receive after xmas :)

I received yours today, Sammoning :-)

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Wooh I'm glad :)

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by sazbones 9 years ago

hope you receive mine today.

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by redline 9 years ago

i agree with others :) it will be great to get bracelets at any time they come :)

RE: INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS/WINTER SWAP by Kislobog 9 years ago

redline, that's what I was going to write when your comment appeared :) I also agree with others - there's no need to rush!

I'm glad you all think about it that way. I'm still waiting for 3 envelopes and I just saw the mail-woman and she didn't bring me bracelets :-(
We'll just have to wait a little longer I guess.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!