$1911

was donated
RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Coral_Cat17 9 years ago

*.* Oh my gosh ~.~ I'M IN!!!

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Veri 9 years ago

Wow, these are so incredibly beautiful! I think you just accomplished to convince some undecisive minds :D Great work, everyone! <3

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by neese80 9 years ago

I haven't been on the site in a long time so I'm glad I decided to check out the contest this week! I would've been very sad if I missed the 100th contest! Though my pinky still doesn't bend, at least I don't have the splint on all the time anymore so I'm going to do my best to get back into knotting again. What's a better time to get back in the swing of things but with the 100th contest? :-)

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by thematt711 9 years ago

Hi, neese80! It has been awhile. Glad to see ya :-).

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by socunpanda 9 years ago

I'm happy to participate in the contests again.

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Arismende 9 years ago

Really nice pattern, I've finished and posted my first bracelet :)

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Welcome back Neese :)

It's good to see so many people being interested this week, I really hope there will be a big amount of entries :]

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Kitkatja 9 years ago

Oh my gosh! The prize bracelets are so amazing! You guys are so talented, I'll continue to work on my bracelet ;)

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by thematt711 9 years ago

Gettin' ready for #3! Ya know what? More important to me than winning would be to get a "like" from Foz. Why?...Because, I ticked her off pretty good when I was a newbie and I've been trying to make it right ever since. Besides, her projects being so AWESOME that it's often hard not to turn into an annoying "Fan Boy", I tend to take a lot of little things to heart that nobody really cares about and that probably don't matter that much. Anyway, I don't expect her to like "me". But, winning her respect would mean a lot more to me than winning this or any contest.

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Jess117 9 years ago

I love this pattern! All of the color choices ive seen so far are great! Definitely doing this one.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!