$1911

was donated
RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

I suppose so, Kitkatja, according to the rules you can. If we change the pattern into your colors that would probably become a light-gray in the pattern.

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Kitkatja 9 years ago

Ok, thanks! I'm doing a special theme and I don't have any gray that will work, and the silver looks so amazing with it.

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by craftygirl98 9 years ago

I'm going to try and join in this one! Can I make a keychain instead though? If I can, how many repetions does it have to be?

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by thematt711 9 years ago

3 repetitions :)

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by squeaker14 9 years ago

That is a beautiful pattern!

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Nelipot 9 years ago

This is a nice pattern...I really like it. I might do it! I am pretty busy though. I got home from my 2 month mission trip in China on Monday, so people are keeping me on my toes with visiting and such. Lol I'll most definitely try.

Welcome Back MissionGirl! :D

Got my 1st one done! :D I'll upload a photo tomorrow. :D

or rather later today. XD

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Thy 9 years ago

I'm so glad you guys like the pattern choice for the contest! :)
And to motivate you all to create at least one bracelet for this week... let's talk about the prizes!! We decided that since it's our 100th Weekly Contest not just the Winner but the 2nd and 3rd place winners are also going to get prize-bracelets!
Now it's definitely worth it to participate!

Let's see the 'base' prizes - one of them for the Winner, one for the 2nd and 3rd place.
The pictures are strictly in username order:

And these are not all!!! The winner is going to get one more, bigger bracelet and the contestant who gets 2nd place is going to recieve a smaller prize-bracelet beside one of these presented above. Stay tuned for the pictures!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!