$1911

was donated
RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by gerbilsrawesome 9 years ago

Whooo!! Thank you so much for 2nd place! :D Veri, I absolutely loved your bracelet too so congrats! And you colors are totally awesome too, Jess117:):)

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Neva 9 years ago

Congrats to the winners! I'm making mine right now, i know, too late, but I'm enjoying the colors :) mint, light blue, and brown

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Embracelet 9 years ago

Congrats you guys!

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Bugchick1238 9 years ago

Congrats to all of you!

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by socunpanda 9 years ago

Maybe this is a weird comment but will the colors of the pattern be changed? I would love to see how Veri set the colors because I really like the colors of the bracelet

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by thematt711 9 years ago

Congratulations, Veri, Gerbilsrawesome and Jess117!! Bravo to ALL the contestants!! <3 and... Hey, Thy!! Not bad for your first event as a Mod, huh? :D

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Cathy_3 9 years ago

Congratulations! :)

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Veri 9 years ago

WOW, seriously guys?! (I'm SO glad you didn't see me freaking out at home - so, let's just skip that part :D )
It really means a lot to have the honor of winning our 100th contest! Thank you so much! <3
Congrats, gerbilsrawesome and Jess117! Awesome colourshemes! - Seriously, it's so cool that we could manage 37 entries together! Everyone did a really great job!

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by drazilelite 9 years ago

Congrats winners! Lovely bracelets <3

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

Congratulations to the winners! And thanks to all of you for joining the contest with so many beautiful bracelets !
@socunpanda: I've changed the colors. :-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!