$1911

was donated
RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Lotus 9 years ago

Congratulations to the winners! :)

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Coral_Cat17 9 years ago

Beautiful winning bracelets!!!!!!!! Congrats to all the winners, they're amazing and very neat bracelets <3

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Jess117 9 years ago

Thanks!

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by AliceNana 9 years ago

Congrats to the winners! :)

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Dimitjana 9 years ago

Congrats to the winners!

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Jess117 9 years ago

This was the first contest Ive won. Congrats to the other winners and thank you all

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by thematt711 9 years ago

Was there some reason that the pattern maker did not want this pattern chosen for the contest?? After 2 weeks, there are 11 pages on this contest thread and not one single comment? This pattern was made 40 different ways and not one "like" or "comment" on ANY of them?!! Am I the only one that thinks this seems a bit odd? Especially since the pattern maker was active and uploaded photos for a give away during the contest. Can anyone explain this, because I'm confused.

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by Arismende 9 years ago

Hey Matt, - I don't know why you think that Foz didn't want us to choose one of her patterns for the contest. We didn't have any complaints, so this really is your personal interpretation. And it's an overinterpretation. There could be million reasons why she didn't put a like or comment on the pictures, time - notifications, whatever, but there's clearly no problem, which would have to be discussed here.

RE: Weekly Contest #100 - August 1st -- August 8th by thematt711 9 years ago

Hi Arismende. I didn't think or assume anything. I was asking because I was confused about it. :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!