$1911

was donated
RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Jazzy5252 8 years ago

I have made one and starting on my second now!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Neva 8 years ago

It's so great because I've noticed the activity around the forums and the website go up because of these swaps. Everyone is so involved and it makes me so happy c:

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by DelightBracelet 8 years ago

I tried to find patterns that I liked that didn't have a photo and it was really difficult to find one because most of the time I'd find something I liked and it already had photos. Hopefully you guys won't mind that the ones I picked already have photos. The one I'm making now has quite a bit of photos.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

It's not a strict rule, but it would be nice to see mostly photo less patterns for this swap. But if you can't find one you like, it's fine too :-) Just make a nice bracelet!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by lele97 8 years ago

I wish I had more time for making bracelets, because this theme sounds like so much fun (and my mind is buzzing with ideas)... Well, I think I have to try to find some free time for knotting :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Mistalcreth 8 years ago

Just finished my second swap-bracelet. Now I can start another one, hooray!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

I finished my first one and I don't say this often, but it turned out looking so nice, I'm gladly sending this away to make someone else happy :)
(And I'm going to get myself one later haha)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Taynaaa 8 years ago

I'm working on my third bracelet now.. :D maybe I'll make one more if find some nice pattern.. :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by lady_cinni 8 years ago

I finally got down to JoAnn's, and bought the remainder of the floss I needed, will be cranking my bracelets out starting tomorrow.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Marjar 8 years ago

I loved the idea for this swap and I'd love to join it, but I'm kinda frustrated since I just read when the deadline is; I'm not sure if I'd have the chance to send them on time since I'm from Mexico :(

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!