$1911

was donated
RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by lostflight2 8 years ago

Sweet! I'm taking a trip next week so I should have time to finish some bracelets in the airport. Still wearing my bracelet from the last swap, these are so much fun!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by redline 8 years ago

I'm more than half done with first bracelet. It looks good so far :) i have few more ideas.. :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Teuntje1998 8 years ago

Im hallf done with my second. Lol I have so much bracelets I want to make (not only for this swap) and just have one week vacation left haha.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

My ideas are piling up as well ;-)) I can't wait to see the bracelets you guys are making/going to make!

this theme is so great! i had this idea of a bracelet i'm working on in mind for some time now, but i couldn't find the right time for it and now i realized it's time :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Taynaaa 8 years ago

I agree, this theme is great! :D and kleinevos words that we can go crazy is so inspiring and really makes my spirit free to imagine.. :) :D

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

I've just started hoarding some patterns for this swap, and I'm starting to get some ideas for how I wanna use this theme..
Ofcourse the glitter strings, I love using those :)

This will be another fun swap to see what people come up with. And to make everyone start the year in a good, creative way ^.^

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Lily_99 8 years ago

I've finished my first bracelet and have the pattern picked out for the second! Unfortunately, I don't have the colors I want, and some winter weather has prevented me from getting out to buy string.

omg...i just went really crazy about one idea :D i'll try to make something i never did before :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

Please do! I'm curious... :-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!