$1911

was donated
RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by buddleia 8 years ago

Sounds awesome, redline. Working on my first bracelet right now I'm definitely doing something I've never done before!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Ukiedancer 8 years ago

I'm in, too! It sounds like a really cool theme and I had so much fun with the last swap I participated in! I also noticed the 100-string maximum! Awesome! Can't wait to get started!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by redline 8 years ago

urgh... i need plan b :D i made half of a bracelet and i just realized i mixed two colors at the beginning and it won't look like i planed...

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by buddleia 8 years ago

@redline: I hate it when that happens. When I participated in the rainbow swap, I started and screwed up three (I think?) bracelets before sending in the ones that I did. :D

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Nelipot 8 years ago

I'm so in! It's been a while since I participated in a swap.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

Just finished up my last bracelets from 2015 and Im more ready than ever to start on new projects more organised. And that definately includes this swap, time to cut strings! :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Neva 8 years ago

Ahhh this sounds like a fun swap! I've been MIA with bracelets for a few months due to extreme pains in both my wrists, I have to wear braces to sleep to hopefully ease the bouts of pain that I can sometimes get...

But I'm willing to knot something or two for this.. :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

Don't hurt yourself too much :-)

I've finished two bracelets. Time for other projects! I might make another one for this swap after that...

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by redline 8 years ago

i have two too, but i planed to make 4 :D i don't know if i have time to make them, but i'll try :)

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Freigeist 8 years ago

One is done for me :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!