$1911

was donated
RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

I received another envelope today: from HaneenWilson

I'm waiting for 5 more envelopes :-)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

New bracelets have arrived: from greengrl26 and a second envelope from buddleia :-))

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Charmed_1 8 years ago

Wanted to mention that I will be in N.Y. for a week, 18-24 of this month. Not sure when bracelets will be sent out, but as soon as I get back I'll make sure to check the post office and let you all know which I got. I'm hoping it's not going to interfere to much on time timing of when they are sent verses when we start receiving, in the off chance I'm one of few you might be waiting on, I just wanted to let you's know... :)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Neva 8 years ago

3 more envelopes awaiting, correct? I hope mine gets there in a timely manner...

There are indeed still 3 envelopes on their way to me. If I receive them within a few days I'll start sending them out around June 15th.
In that case the first envelopes will reach the USA probably around June 20th :-)

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

ohh, pics coming soon I guess :D

Yes, Arismende :-) I'm busy preparing the pictures. I'll start uploading the first pictures in a few days. I'll still have to resize them all, but pics of all of the bracelets I received are taken and edited.
There are so many bracelets, I can't upload them all at once anyway :-)) It'll probably take me 3 or 4 days to upload them all.
Stay tuned!!

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Ukiedancer 8 years ago

We're going to flood the gallery! How many strings total so far?

RE: RAINBOW SUMMER SWAP 2015 by Arismende 8 years ago

I'll help you transferring them ;)

Thanks Arismende! I can use some help :-)

@Ukiedancer:If I've counted it right: 1405 strings normal and tutorial-bracelets, 72 strings alpha and 20 strings kumihimo.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!