$1911

was donated
RE: Monthly Challenge #13 - July 2014 by thematt711 9 years ago

....and Veri, looks like I'm not the only one that's nuts here! XD

RE: Monthly Challenge #13 - July 2014 by Veri 9 years ago

Oh yes, guess you've got a good point there! Seriously, guys, you're driving me crazy with your works!

RE: Monthly Challenge #13 - July 2014 by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

Sorry... ;-) .... sometimes I just have too much ideas .......

#43673 finally finished and picture posted!

So, Ive been sharing the entries for the "Pattern of the Month" using #patternofthemonth and the link to each entrants photo. It's cool, You can now scroll through the photos and posts! Feel free to tag your original sized "Pattern of the Month" photos with this #tag too. You'll be able to see and share new design ideas for the next one and get more views and likes for your entry and on your own pages too! :D

RE: Monthly Challenge #13 - July 2014 by Veri 9 years ago

Kleinevos, you should rather stop having brilliant ideas. Being too creative can sure have some negative consequences on your health. So please try to be rational - you know, safety should always be first ;)

Haha, ;-))

Haha!! I don't want to know what would happen, if kleinvos tried to hold back. I think that might be more of a danger to the rest of us. But, don't worry Veri her new "Pandora's Box" does have a nice lid and now she can put her ideas safely away where they won't get into trouble. XD

RE: Monthly Challenge #13 - July 2014 by Arismende 9 years ago

One question to you, guys: I just noticed that almost none of the monthly challenge patterns have been knotted so far, except from the 'pattern of the month' (and those results are definetely stunning!) - Are you still interested in having a monthly challenge like this, or would it be better to have 3 larger patterns of the month (normal, alpha and kumi)? - Just curious what everybody thinks about it...

RE: Monthly Challenge #13 - July 2014 by Dimitjana 9 years ago

Hmm, this is my first and I'm still doing them. Maybe if you go for one pattern/level and technique?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!