$1911

was donated
RE: Can I hire someone to make bracelets? by Firewing 10 years ago

But you said you wanted to buy wholesale, which in essence, is the same as hiring for a full time job. Making something on a wholesale scale is equal to being a full-time job. Asking a hobbyist to make a bracelet for 2$ might be acceptable, but once you change the scale to something no longer a hobby, but a business, 2$ becomes UNacceptable.

You yourself have a business as you said(and as Google seems to support, assuming you are the same Suz that deals with sugar gliders), so we are no longer looking at this as a simple transaction between two people for a bracelet to wear personally or to give as a gift, but as a business to business transaction. One where you will be turning around and selling these bracelets for a profit. As you wish to make yourself more money, so to should the person making the bracelets also be given the opportunity to make money as well.

It seems that you are copying and pasting a lot of your responses, rather than reading through an entire post and responding to that. It comes across as you not caring about the people you work with(and in extent, those that buy from you) and seems like a bad business practice. It lowers the overall image of your company. Would you yourself buy from someone with work ethics that allow for what can be seen as taking advantage of someone else even if that wasn't the intention?

RE: Can I hire someone to make bracelets? by iheartmrbump 10 years ago

Let's all just be nice rabbits(:

RE: Can I hire someone to make bracelets? by Foz 10 years ago

as a closing statement I'd like to point out *again* that no one was bashing her. her original post was ridiculous, and our reactions very appropriate, and I must say, nowhere near as angry as they could have been.

since SuesSuggies can't be bothered with us, the TOU or my comment about this conversation (over, remember?) she's been banned. you guys know how this works -- if you can't play nice, you'll have to take your bad attitude elsewhere.

now, let's make this a happy knotty Sunday!

RE: Can I hire someone to make bracelets? by ellalebell 10 years ago

i do like happy endings, happy Easter everyone :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!