$1911

was donated
RE: AWESOME thread! by egyptianpanda 13 years ago

KireiChorus is an online chorus group that holds auditions for different songs. I auditioned for the song Toeto, and I got in! That means I get to sing it with them.

RE: AWESOME thread! by foshisle 13 years ago

yay! congrats

RE: AWESOME thread! by Carrie 13 years ago

Last night, me and my boyfriend were supposed to be a test audience for The Adjustment Bureau. They stopped letting people in right before us, but gave us all vouchers for any non-3D movie playing that night. So, we bypassed the rush of people at the ticket counters, got someone at customer service, and got into Chronicles of Narnia for 3D, which we wanted to see anyway. Worked out pretty awesomely :D

That blizzard is affecting my whole family back home. Glad to be in Cali away from it ^^,

Also, just won a crapload of thread on ebay that I seriously don't need. 35 skeins organic silk, 33 variegated, 50 regular embroidery floss, and another 375+ skeins still pending. So addicted D:

@Carrie Where is your family? Here in MA, we have at least a foot of snow, and it is not showing any sign of stopping! It is a classified blizzard!

I'm in MA as well! In Attleboro, close to Rhode Island.

Cool! I'm in Marlborough, near Framingham and Worcester.

A ton of my friends go to college in those towns! Weather.com says it's going to snow AGAIN on my way home, so I hope I don't get stuck between airports in Chicago.

Oh no! That would stink!

It's really bad here though. They cancelled school for today YESTERDAY!

Nice! My college doesn't start until the 25th, so I have time before they start cancelling my classes :p

RE: AWESOME thread! by lostflight2 13 years ago

I know this thread is supposed to be AWESOME so I won't tell you my opinion on snow ;)
But for me the awesomeness is that 1) tomorrow is my 21st birthday! 2)I just moved out of my parents house and it's going great 3)I don't start class until Tuesday, and 4)I just got comissioned to make a bracelet! Yay monies to pay rent!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!