$1911

was donated
RE: AWESOME thread! by foshisle 13 years ago

nope... GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!! lol idc bout footbal but the halftime show waz awesome!!!!!!!!! my moms friend(like 60 yr old) was like whos usher and i was like oh my gosh cuz he was singin tht song:P

RE: AWESOME thread! by Sneasel 13 years ago

That half-time show was so awful. Full of technical difficulties. The people couldn't even sing! (Though it IS a rap group) she mikes kept cutting on and off, Fergie couldnt seing worth crap, and other guy besides will I am couldnt speak up, and part of the stage didnt light up. Derppppp

It's not a rap group… although ya the black eyed peas were bad cua there's no editing;) but usher was awesome

RE: AWESOME thread! by Freakyy 13 years ago

The black eyed peas ARE a rap group. They just use a crapload of pop sound effects and stuff. I do like them thoo :D

RE: AWESOME thread! by Hawkeye 13 years ago

@ foshisle; I dont care about football either. :) I have never seen the point in hitting people in general.

Yay go team idc!!!! Lol

RE: AWESOME thread! by amber29 13 years ago

I think the high level of positive communication between users and moderators/stefan regarding making improvements to this site and the fact that the site is continually improving is awesome. Also, the top-notch generators allow for a hugh amount of creative expression and a shed load of amazing designs to be available to view and make. It is a truly awesome site!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS!!!!!!!!!

RE: AWESOME thread! by Huntress 13 years ago

It's awesome to see another one of my bracelets on the homepage. :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!