$1911

was donated
RE: AWESOME thread! by FatnSassy 13 years ago

@foshisle...that's so sad that you've never seen snow! I really hope it snows just for you!

RE: AWESOME thread! by foshisle 13 years ago

aww! thanks! me 2 lol

RE: AWESOME thread! by Sneasel 13 years ago

Wel anger and annoyance does seem to get negative, just as this will be positive :P
But I needed a place to be excited about my Kindle as well XD
Though I got it right after I started a book, so I might not use it for a while.

and man I thought we only had like, 2.5 inches, but it was more like 5! I stepped in the snow to go take out the trash and it went up past my ankles and went into my shoes! XD

o wow!! hope it didnt ruin ur shoes

RE: AWESOME thread! by Sneasel 13 years ago

these shoes are already like..2 years old lol.

glad there not lke new or n e thing

RE: AWESOME thread! by Hawkeye 13 years ago

We are supposed to have a snow day either tomarrow or on wednesday here in the NW, but I highly doubt it... :(

RE: AWESOME thread! by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

we might have a snow day too :P it's gonna snow all day tomorrow, and most of wednesday, I HOPE IT DOES :P i want my boyfriend to stay over .... he wants to learn/use the bead loom with me haha :P

RE: AWESOME thread! by egyptianpanda 13 years ago

We have a snow day tomorrow!! We're going to have a blizzard. Literally. Everything that gets it classified as a blizzard is supposed to happen.

Also, I got into KireiChorus' Toeto Chorus!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!

whats kireichorus toeto chorus??? no snow for us today it was only like 39degrees out maybe morrow itz supposed to be 29 degrees yayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyay

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!