$1911

was donated
RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Are you using an Apple device? Ios9 causes problems, but you can try uploading directly from Dropbox or Google Drive. The size needs to be under 50 kb (or 80 kb for the flash-uploader on a PC) I need to resize to somewhere around 35-38 kb to get it under 50 kb in Dropbox though, I don't know why, but it's the same in Ios10. (The jpg/jpeg problem is solved in Ios10 though.) I like using Dropbox because it tells you how big the file is.

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by redline 7 years ago

Marekitty, it's sad you're getting an error. i even tried to save that photo (it's 76kb), but when i resized it to make it under 50 kb somehow the size in kb got even bigger :D maybe you could upload the one that is smaller and we could try to upload it here and transfer to you. it would be bad if an error stopped you from participating in the contest ;/

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Why didn't I think of that :-) I tried, and the picture is posted now. We usually want one bracelet per picture in these contests though, so if you are able to upload separate pictures yourself, I'll delete this one again.

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by redline 7 years ago

cool :)

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by Marekitty 7 years ago

Oh! Ok ^^ thank you both for the effort. The top one probably won't count toward the contest... I messed up the suriken XD looks like an evil eye! That's why they were on the same photo. I shall see about this naughty iOS 9 iPad o mine.

It's time to vote. The contest is closed now! Good luck everyone ;)

And the winner is.... Celicia!!!
Congratulations :)

Thank you everyone for participating and hope to see you around in other contests and challenges ;)

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by Celicia (moderator) 7 years ago

Thanks!!! :-)

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by Arismende 7 years ago

Congrats! - Very nice bracelet :)

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by Allison98 7 years ago

Congratulations! It's pretty!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!