$1911

was donated
RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by Allison98 7 years ago

Working on it! :) I'm using fall/autumn colours. I love the backside too! The design is nice.

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by Elabra 7 years ago

I am sold too, it is full of potential.

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by Allison98 7 years ago

Finished and uploaded my picture!

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by redline 7 years ago

sorry that i didn't react earlier. i was on a business trip in Spain :) it's so nice to know that you like the pattern. and we already have one bracelet! :)

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by Giulia52 7 years ago

Hello! I'm Italian and I live in Rome. I just started to work the friendship bracelets, thanks to your tutorials, which are very good. I tried to make the bracelet and I uploaded the picture, I hope I did right. Thanks and sorry for Google translation !!!

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

You did fine, Giulia :-) And your bracelet is very pretty!

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by redline 7 years ago

yes, Giulia, it's really beautiful bracelet :)

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by Marekitty 7 years ago

Since it won't let me upload images here is the link to my entry: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=179103529201171&set=a.179103565867834.1073741827.100013045755098&type=3&theater

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

These are nice bracelets:-) But they can't be counted in for the contest if the pictures aren't uploaded to the pattern.....
You can use the flashuploader or an app or website to resize the picture(s) before uploading. If someone else can upload pictures, you should also be able to :-)

RE: Weekly Contest #170 - Friday, September 23rd - Friday, October 07th by Marekitty 7 years ago

ok, I'll try again. ^^ what is the file format supposed to be? I keep getting error: not a jpg (even though that's the format it is), or not a true jpeg (I have the pic in both formats). I never had this problem before 😅. The size is ok. It's 47kb.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!