$1911

was donated
RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by lady_cinni 9 years ago

hopefully mine should be there soon, since it's been at least 2 full weeks since I dropped them off at the post office.

RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by makotocrafts 9 years ago

I also sent mine almost a month ago but I guess even that was putting too much faith in the Japanese postal system... :/

RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by Arismende 9 years ago

I'm still hopeful, even though my mailbox was empty again today... We still have some time and if necessary, we'll maybe just wait a week longer.

I got a sending by Foz today :)

RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Mine are posted now, I hope they will be there soon since it's not that far :]

Sounds good!

RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by Minacoo 9 years ago

I sent my bracelet two weeks ago, but I'm still hopeful ! :)

Today I received the sending of lady_cinni!

Sammoning, I found your envelope in my mailbox today :) So here's a little update: I'm still waiting for the bracelets of xxxitskatyxxx / makotocrafts / faryl and Minacoo. Some of them come from far away, so I suggest to wait a week longer, until november 1st in case the bracelets won't arrive in time...

Oh, and here are some statistics ;) - We are 13 participants in total, mods included. The bracelets to be swapped come from 9 countries, which are: the U.S., Japan, Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Slovenia and France. The total amount of swap bracelets is 34 and the number of strings 636 :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!