$1911

was donated
RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by lady_cinni 9 years ago

no, I haven't posted any pictures yet. I usually only take pictures when I've finished the bracelet, and I'm only about a quarter done with it, so far. And the last swap I participated in, I only took a picture for my own library on my computer, I didn't post it at all.

RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by gerbilsrawesome 9 years ago

Sounds awesome! I have a pattern with colors all picked out that I wanted to do for last year's fall swap but didn't get to participate, so I definitely want to do this! :D

RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

I'd like to try too, swapping is fun :D

bah, I had to switch some of the colors and restart the bracelet I had originally intended to use, somehow I messed up and the strings were out of the correct order. But this new one looks better, anyways.

RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by Orlica 9 years ago

If I made a loop in one of the ends of the bracelet it still should be 5 inches of "not-knotted" part?

RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by Arismende 9 years ago

Yes Orlica, 5-6. The main idea is, that the bracelet fits on every wrist. It's better to have braids or twists, which are a bit too long (they could just be cut then) rather than too short. Bracelets with a loop are generally adjustable, so that's fine I think.

RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by ankelens 9 years ago

I'm in on this one, I fiiinally have some time to start knotting again and Germany's pretty close, so... yup, count me in!

RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by Arismende 9 years ago

Yay, seems like things are developping :)

I found 2 more bracelet bags (I write the pattern #, how many colors and strings for each pattern, and then put in bobbins of floss in a little ziploc bag) that are within the current theme, if I get them finished in time, I'll add 'em to the one that's almost done. I've got about another inch and half of knotting, then the braids to finish it with.

RE: AUTUMN SWAP 2014 by Orlica 9 years ago

And I'm gonna finish my first autumn swap bracelet today/tomorrow, and I have a million ideas for... another three :P Autumn is really my thing <3

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!