$1911

was donated
RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Clover410 13 years ago

ahhhhhh i have a sunburn and my arms feel like they're on fire :( i had to work in the yard pulling up weeds from the flowerbeds yesterday, so my hands are really sore too and i can't make bracelets. i don't know what to do with myself lol

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Huntress 13 years ago

I am a touch bothered because I wanted to get my hair cut today and since I have bad people skills I didn't. :( I have to stop being a baby about asking people to take me place right now. So I guess I'm annoyed with myself.

I am so annoyed and angry at my family right now. It is bringing me to tears because I have no car and the only weekend I knew I could have one I don't!!! It is so bothersome because my husband is not stuck at home all day with nothing to do like I am. My cat had kittens and it's pretty much the only fun I can have. I am a depressive person and this staying in the house thing is making me fell low all the time and my husband doesn't understand how it is for me.

Sorry it is truly a rant I guess, but I just need a place to vent because no one else is listening to me today. I just feel alone and unneeded now. It's not fair being in my shoes any more. :'( :'(

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by gopretzel 13 years ago

Aw, Huntress, sorry you are feeling down - that shut-in feeling can be a bad one! How about a motorcycle of your very own?? Nothing like the wind in your face to bring back the Huntress :) Why don't you write your husband a letter, explaining your feelings? You might not even give it to him but getting your feelings OUT can help a great deal. Hope you feel better soon!

Thank you Gopretzel. I feel so much better now. I talked with a few friends and I also beat up a poor reclining chair last night.lol I wish I had a motorcycle to just leave this place but I don't. :( I forgot I could write everything down so it would be out of me and on some paper.lol Thanks again!!

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by sammy197 13 years ago

I am soo annoyed right now. It seems that a user is being almost.. I would say.. bullied on here by another user. It annoys me that that kind of stuff happens and someone would stoop so low and insult someone they don't even know. :l

I am soo annoyed right now. It seems that a user is being almost.. I would say.. bullied on here by another user. It annoys me that that kind of stuff happens and someone would stoop so low and insult someone they don't even know. :l

RE: The new Anger/annoyence thread! by Sareana 13 years ago

if you point fingers and let the mods know they will stop it.

That sucks Sammy.:( I would be just as annoyed but I would also fight back because that's the type of person I am.

Yeah I understand. But I'm not getting insulted, it's another user. Anyway, I'm not the fighting back type, but I really think it should stop.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!