$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by thrower 13 years ago

Just get a screenshot of the pattern (onto your cclipboard) and paste it into photoshop, paintshop pro, even mspaint will work. Crop it, enlarge, whatever. I've have many patterns stored away using this method.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Hulme 13 years ago

Hm.. When I go to fill after adding columns, it doesn't work for me. Is my computer just stupid?

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by sabilopod007 13 years ago

yeah, that happens to me too

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

I thinks it's a bug :S

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Hulme 13 years ago

Okies. As long as it's not just me. I mean, it'll fill closed off sections, but not the background. It's really great, btw. A lot simpler than the original. Kudos to you Stefan. =)

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by foshisle 13 years ago

@ friendship123 the one on pg10??

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Lovemenot 13 years ago

@friendship12396 - Deleted, though I don't know why really, you only asked a simple question.. lol.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Lovemenot 13 years ago

Would you like me to delete all of your comments? I am not 100% sure this will work but we sure can try.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by BIZARRE 13 years ago

I'm not sure if this has been suggested, or is even possible, but what about a "currently used" colour palette, it's a right pain in the bum having to keep typing in the codes of the colours being used.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 13 years ago

that is a good idea!, I've been typing in my colors on a text document, then copy pasting them into the generator as i need them.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!