$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Lovemenot 13 years ago

It has already been made very clear that this generator is in extreme beta mode. It needing 'polishing' goes without saying... That is why the thread is here..

Also please no cursing.. I understand if that is what the error said... But next time please bleep the word.
If that is indeed the error... Stefan needs to fix that asap... Lol..

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 13 years ago

some how ,. i don't see Stefan being that crude on here.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Neither do I, Sareana. Hacker, maybe?

It is possible he got the error coding from somewhere else and he just didnt realize what it said.

Normal hackers would be far more extreme and would not bother messing with one little error code. I very highly doubt hacking was involved.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Carrie 13 years ago

The ones I rejected were black, and I thought it might have been an error so I checked a few times before rejecting them.

@Sabilopod007: Looking at your patterns now. There are 4. 2 are completely black as I said early, I reloaded the page several times. I am guessing there must be some sort of bug when you submitted your patterns. As for the other two. One says I'm cool, your not: That one was mostly likely rejected because it is a basic font and we are trying to steer away from those as there are so many already on the site. Instead, we encourage others to use the many full alphabet patterns to make their own unique bracelets. As for the other; love.. I still have no idea why that would have been rejected. It is technically unique enough to pass under the "basic font" rule.

@Foshisle: The one that was rejected of yours was also all black.

This is seeming an increasingly common error, I will see if I can figure some more information about it out.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by foshisle 13 years ago

Just wondering- after another moderator rejects a pattern, can it be.... How to put this....unrejected I guess....

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by thrower 13 years ago

I wasn't going to get into this but I can't help myself. Hackers are the good guys. They pride themselves in continually trying to improve whatever stands in there way. It is a lifestyle, a mindset if you will. The term "hacker" was bastardized early on by some idiot in Hollywood, the media grabbed hold of hit and it stuck. Major corporations couldn't function without "hackers" testing the security of the systems being run and so forth. I could go on for pages trying to explain the hacker lifestyle and mindset but I'll save you the pain. Bottom line is this. Have you ever heard of a safe hacker. No. A safe cracker. Yes.
Hackers good guys. Crackers bad guys.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sneasel 13 years ago

but the hollywood effect also had an effect on would-be hackers and made them think that hacking was a bad thing, and due to the juvenile attraction to the "dark side", many hackers turn to that "bastardization". Just sayin.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!