$1911

was donated
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Huntress 13 years ago

Ah...yes, Joy I feel your pain on that one. I also hate when people ask for videos on the easiest of patterns. I also agree with the chat speak aka text talk, but I do understand that most people are very intelligent as well.

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

I agree with you bkwrmi and scout.. you are both right, and joy i hate when people ask that also

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

@bkwrmi i just wanted to be sure u knew ur name was chatspeak, cus it it. thats kinda hypocrytical. oh, and just cus we may be presented as stupid makes it rite 4 ppl to call us stupid????

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sneasel 13 years ago

so yesterday my sister got me this BRAND NEW ocarina as a birthday/christmas gift. But today, while i was playing it, the strap snapped and it fell to the ground! AAAAHHHHH
The tip broke off! Because my sister got it off ebay, there was no return, so i fixed it with Ultimate glue! So even though i feel awful about breaking it, It has the cool name Expatriate and a story to tell 8D

RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by kiraaxchaos 13 years ago

@foshisle ;yes it does .

and this is relevant why?????

i meant tht for sneasel btw

Because its the anger/annoyance thread..? Duh?

o. duh. lol :)

Ahah. Also, somehow I managed to FORGET about work today! Total crap! I was like..45 minutes late >":
And to make it worse, I was working with our new Team leader, ugh.
But i know im not gonna be fired. Because theres this one other girl who's always giving away her shifts and almost never works, and she just didnt come in to work one day, claiming to be sick (even though she didnt call in sick), and she hasnt been fired :v

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!