(( Bracelets )) Chinese Staircase BangleTo begin with you will need:
An old bangle
About 1 metre of yarn ( embroidery thread )
Fire lighter (adult permission)
1) Take your bangle and yarn. With the yarn tie a knot on the bangle.
2) Start by beginning the Chinese staircase knot until the whole bangle is complete and you are back around to the knot.
3) the whole bangle should be covered now. Tie a knot to the loose end of the first knot to join both threads together.
4) Using scissors cut the ends so there is only about 10 millimetres of thread left.
5) Take your lighter and burn the ends of your thread so the knot is soft and warm, then squish it so it is all together and won't come undone.
6) Leave to cool for about 1 minute.
THAT IS YOUR CHINESE STAIRCASE BANGLE COMPLETE!!!!!!!
The original author of this tutorial is Xoxo_jek but it was also edited by .