(( Closures )) Adding a button to the Bottom of a Bracelet1. Your bracelet is long enough that it fits around your wrist and the end is in the middle of the loop.
2. Make sure the top of your bracelet has a loop and that your button can fit through it with some resistance and not too easily. For more about loops go to https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/tutorial.php?id=2458
3. Pull out four strings from the middle
4. Pull them through button holes
5. Go back through the button holes
6. Line up the strings back where they were
7. Continue on with the normal pattern of the bracelet for a couple rows past the button. Then tie every two strings in a knot and cut the remaining strings off evenly.
8. What the back looks like
The original author of this tutorial is Rose47 but it was also edited by .