Hello! Thanks for stopping by to read my profile!
I'm Hannah, 15 years old, more commonly known as Imaginatistic in the art community. Here's a little bit of my story.
For my entire life, I have loved being artsy and crafty. In September of 2015, however, I took my art to the next level. I suddenly started drawing every spare minute of my day. In October 2015, I created an Instagram art account in order to share my artwork with the world and track my progress. To this day, art is not a hobby - it's my life. I am slowly improving my art skills, and each and every day I enjoy it more and more. Through art, I can express myself in ways that words can't.
Before September 2015, I was a serious knotter. I used a lot of patterns and tutorials from this site. So I have created a page at last! I haven't made bracelets for about a year, and one day recently I just got super inspired to start knotting again. So here I am, and I have returned to the knotting community!
Follow my Instagram to see some of my art! I also might start posting my bracelets there. @imaginatistic
Some fun facts about me:
1. I have been a knotter since I was 12 or so.
2. My favourite things to draw include mandalas, architecture, and I also love composing seasonal drawings with a lot of detail. I find that drawing things with detail is easier than without detail.
3. Jesus is my everything. I'm a Christian music geek, and I have a Spotify collection of over 1000 Christian songs of all genres and many artists.
4. I'm a unicyclist. I saved up for a unicycle for a long time, and I finally got one in late May 2016. I mastered it in 3 or 4 weeks with a lot of determination, and now I love riding it.
5. I belong in the ocean. I adore all sea creatures, especially cetaceans, especially dolphins. My dream is to someday live on the beach (right now I live 6 hours away from the ocean) and become a marine biologist. If I had a superpower, it would be breathing underwater.
6. I'm homeschooled.
7. My favourite colour is blue, then green. My favourite colour combinations are blue and green, or the whole rainbow.
8. I'm bilingual. I speak Spanish and English fluently, and I am learning French. (I am Canadian but have lived in Mexico since I was 5.)
9. I love to read. I prefer old classic books and series, such as Anne of Green Gables, Little House on the Prairie, Emily, Little Women, etc.
10. I love food. Especially deserts and candy. Although, meat is also amazing. How can I live in Mexico and not like meat?! Yum!
Feel free to PM me about whatever. I'll reply asap!