$1911

was donated
Help with Alpha Patterns by sammy197 13 years ago

Heyy guys(: I just wanted to say that I can help out with making alpha patterns because I'm pretty good at it. Especially names and letters. So let me know if I can help(:

RE: Help with Alpha Patterns by tuttyfruty 13 years ago

Really!! So... could ya make my name like in a cool font!! N with two butterflies, on each side? That would be awesome!!!

RE: Help with Alpha Patterns by MetroChic 13 years ago

Hi Sammy, I'm new to this site and making friendship bracelets, I actually just joined the site after I saw your post so I could ask you to help me. I'm trying to make a bracelet with SKYLAR on it. Think you could help me? Thanks for your time

RE: Help with Alpha Patterns by sammy197 13 years ago

Sure guys! And I do have to say, I'm still learning really cool fonts. Oh, and I am really busy so: MetroChic, I could probably do yours quicker so I'll do it first. Since you are new, I will assume that you want a pretty thin bracelet. TuttyFruty, yours will take some time, so I will have to start tomorrow. (:

Yeah no problem!!! N thank you very much!!! =]

yepp(: well i really gtg..... so I have to make both tommorrow. so srry, hope u understand.
bye(:

Ok. MetroChic's is done. Go to this link:
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/alpha_generator_page.php?c=-------------------------------------------%0D%0A-----LLLL--L-----------LL--LLL-------------%0D%0A----L----L-L--L-LL--LL--L-L---L--L-LLL-----%0D%0A-----LLL---L-L---L--L---L-----L---L---L----%0D%0A--------L--LL----L--L---L--LLLL---L--------%0D%0A----L----L-L-L----LLL---L-L---L---L--------%0D%0A-----LLLL--L--L-L---L---L--LLL-L--L--------%0D%0A-----------------LLL-----------------------&share_pattern=Save+and+share+pattern

Sorry it's long(: Then wait a few days, and it should be published. I hope you like it. I made it thin so it would be easier.
~Sammy~

ok, tuttyfruty, yours is looking good. actually, some of my best work(: not done yet though.

Thanks again sammy!! N don't worry take your time!! =]

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!