$1911

was donated
Can someone post a picture of their Kumihimo disk with 24 and 28 strings by burdnerd last year

Hello! I am new here and cannot wrap my head around how to place my strings that require 24 strings or higher, I am a visual learner and would appreciate anyone that could help me (sorry I am not good at the math, but I can learn ;)

Thank you!

RE : Can someone post a picture of their Kumihimo disk with 24 and 28 strings by kleinevos (moderator) last year

See my answer to your other post. Keep the right pairs opposite to each other, that’s all.

RE : Can someone post a picture of their Kumihimo disk with 24 and 28 strings by halokiwi last year

When I read this, I first thought you are the same person who made this post, but you aren't. I still recommend reading it, because it deals with a very similar question.

https://friendship-bracelets.net/forum/thread/79973

If you want, you can tell me how many slots your disk has and I can do the math as described in the other post, but you don't really need to. Just space your strings out as evenly as possible. It does not have to be perfect.

I recommend starting out with pairs that are on the opposite side of each other and then working it out from there.

I'm sure there are also videos on YouTube showing how strings in a 24 or 28 string kumihimo would be placed. :D

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!