$1911

was donated
Unicorn pattern by wildrose9 last year

Hi I can't find any 10 string 5 color normal pattern can someone help?

5 colors 10 strings search for patterns by Skyblue111 last year

https://friendship-bracelets.net/patterns?SortBy=&MinColors=5&MaxColors=5&MinRows=&MaxRows=&MinStrings=10&MaxStrings=10&MadeByUser=&Keywords=&SimilarToPatternId=&OnlyRepeatingPatterns=true&PageNumber=1&OnlyPatternsWithPhoto=false&OnlyPatternsWithVideo=false&OnlyPatterns1212=false&OnlyRepeatingPatterns=false&OnlyPatternsWithoutPhoto=false

RE : Unicorn pattern by kleinevos (moderator) last year

Just type the number of strings and the number of colors in the search boxes on the normal pattern page. We have 699 patterns with 10 strings and 5 colors.

RE : Unicorn pattern by halokiwi last year

There might not be unicorn patterns with 10 strings and 5 colours, but there are unicorn patterns with different amounts of strings and colours:
https://friendship-bracelets.net/patterns?SortBy=&MinColors=&MaxColors=&MinRows=&MaxRows=&MinStrings=&MaxStrings=&MadeByUser=&Keywords=unicorn&SimilarToPatternId=&PageNumber=1&OnlyPatternsWithPhoto=false&OnlyPatternsWithVideo=false&OnlyPatterns1212=false&OnlyRepeatingPatterns=false&OnlyPatternsWithoutPhoto=false

I especially like the patterns 94354 and 93553. They both have 14 strings and 3 colours.

Is there a reason you want this exact amount of strings and colours? Do you have a specific look in mind?

RE : Unicorn pattern by wildrose9 last year

Okay

RE : Unicorn pattern by wildrose9 last year

I can't work with more than that

Based on that would it be alright for you, if the pattern has less colours?

Did I understand that correctly, you want a pattern with a unicorn on it? The unicorn is only mentioned in the title, so I was not really sure about it?

Is the reason why you can't work with more than 10 strings that you need practice or is there another reason that makes you unable to?

If it's "just" practice, I recommend to just try to knot one of the 14 strings patterns. 14 is not that much more than 10 and it would be a good practice.

Would something like this work for you or would there need to be an actual unicorn on it?

This pattern most likely won't be accepted. I just created it to shown you an option.

I know it's 6 colours, but I wanted to include colours and I think 6 colours look nice in this one. Can be knotted with less colours too of course.

10 strings and 3 colours. I think this is my best attempt and I won't be able to do any better :) I'm going to stop now.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!