$1911

was donated
Own pattern, please help. by ma.ni. 2 years ago

Hi, I'm new here, I don't know how to use the generator, at most only oblique patterns. I would like to ask someone who would help me generator not make a rainbow inscription in the wording of ma.ni. ( red, orange, yellow, light green, dark green, light blue, darker blue, purple). Background of the inscription black and white edges. Thank you very much.

RE : Own pattern, please help. by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

I think you mean that you want a word pattern? You can use our existing alphabet patterns for that. We don’t accept patterns with letters or numbers, unless it’s a non-existing full alphabet, or a pattern with all numbers from 0 to 9 on it.

RE : Own pattern, please help. by ma.ni. 2 years ago

Yes, the pattern of the word, the suggestion, the idea is in my head.

RE : Own pattern, please help. by ma.ni. 2 years ago

My idea is to have a white border of two columns. Inscription mani rainbow as I wrote those colors. The background of the inscription black.

RE : Own pattern, please help. by halokiwi 2 years ago

I think a pattern like this would not get accepted, but to see the pattern go to "generate" and then "name pattern". There you enter the words "mani rainbow" like this https://friendship-bracelets.net/Generators/Name?text=mani%20rainbow

I think you should be able to add a border and adjust the colours of the letters in your head from there

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!