$1911

was donated
Looking for the following pattern by nishu92 2 years ago

Hi!

I have tried recreating the following pattern and looking for it, but can’t find it. Does anyone know what pattern this is or can recreate it for me, so I can make it? All the help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTCubLRPbu8/

RE : Looking for the following pattern by halokiwi 2 years ago

I think it's not allowed to recreate patterns by others and that the pattern also isn't on here. At least I couldn't find it. The pattern seems to be 26 strings and 24 rows, but I'm not sure about the amount of rows because the pattern could continue in a different way than seen on the keychain. The amount of strings in the original pattern might have also been 24 and the straight edges technique might have been added later. I scrolled through the patterns with 24 and 26 strings and 24 rows and I did not see it.

But I think this pattern is a good one to try to knot it without a pattern.

You just put the strings in the order aabbccbbaabbccbbaabbccbbaa
a is white, b is black and c is the gradient string

I don't know how experienced you are with knotting friendship bracelets but I think it should be possible to knot the pattern intuitively. There don't seem to be any bf or fb knots except the ones at the edges which you need to keep in mind. The distinct colours make it easy to see the structure of the pattern.

Have you already asked the user on Instagram what the pattern is?

RE : Looking for the following pattern by kleinevos (moderator) 2 years ago

Part of this pattern is very similar.
And that’s right, recreating a pattern isn’t allowed here, or at least the uploading to our site of recreated patterns isn’t allowed. (See our TOU.)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!